Saturday, January 23, 2010

Problem With Live3dpoker Server Problem With My Toshiba M55-S139 Laptop. What Might Be The Cause And Is This Something Worth Fixing?

Problem with my Toshiba M55-S139 laptop. What might be the cause and is this something worth fixing? - problem with live3dpoker server

I have closed, the blue screen problems with device drivers, and sometimes I am unable to write anything, even with the cursor. When is the "Blue Screen", it remains until you turn it off. Sometimes turn off my laptop and boot back, but not always. This is done for some time. Device drivers are installed on the site. I said, maybe it's a matter of heat, or perhaps a bad mother board. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. If you only install Windows XP on your computer, then install the drivers of SCSI 3rd party from the beginning, the demand (If your disk is SCSI)

    Did you repair or attempt to repair your computer in any way?

    Do you have the drivers from original manufacturer?

    ReplyDelete