Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mic Preamp Software What Would Be The Best Way To Hook Up My Microphone/preamp To My PC For Recording Purposes?

What would be the best way to hook up my microphone/preamp to my PC for recording purposes? - mic preamp software

Looking to buy a condenser microphone V63m MLX, which then connect to an ART Tube MP preamp. I did not give a blender, but my audio recording software like Audacity and Acoustica. I spent a good majority of my money on this if you are not enough for everything to do with Firewire. However, there are 1 / 4 inch jack to USB converter and XLR-to-USB converter. I wonder if anyone has any experience with them, and if so, had the high sound quality? (After all the quality, so we just spent more than one hundred U.S. dollars for these things) So, if someone is another way to get mic preamp, white, high quality sound with your PC I am open to suggestions. Many thanks - Shades

1 comment:

  1. Shade - I'll try to give a short answer to Nice.

    You're not really need to buy if you saved before the computer. You only need a microphone and a USB audio interface with phantom power. If you want to keep the previous one, you can still do more, but it is unnecessary because the interface is a USB audio preamplifier. They do not connect with the output of the preamplifier directly to the computer - the sound is bad, and have wasted your money on nice microphone.

    Anyway, here is a good interface) (not necessary in:

    http://www.zzounds.com/item--TASUS122MKI ...

    Interface when you hold the precursor:

    http://www.zzounds.com/item--NUMSTEREOIO

    ReplyDelete