Thursday, January 28, 2010

Severe Headaches Between The Eyes On The Bridge Of My Nose I Have This Severe Headache Between My Eyes, Right On Both Sides Of The Bridge Of My Nose Along My Eye Socket?

I have this severe headache between my eyes, right on both sides of the bridge of my nose along my eye socket? - severe headaches between the eyes on the bridge of my nose

It is a pain and acute pain (if applicable) on the sides of the nose between the eyes and the eyebrows, on my eyeball. Act, which is so painful now, freakin, and makes me a little sick. I had for about 3 hours, and is now the worst. I have 3 and ibuprofen did not help. I had a headache in the last few weeks, but never lasted so long or has been affected with this debilitating disease. What should I do?

1 comment:

  1. Sinus headaches. Proposal would be a saline nasal spray, use hot shower and an ice pack on neck

    ReplyDelete