Friday, January 29, 2010

Colitus More Condition_symptoms Crohn's/Colitus?

Crohn's/Colitus? - colitus more condition_symptoms

I go to the hospital in a few weeks because of constipation for 2 months then diarea terrible pain almost 3 and a large amount of pus, stool, blood-filled Old Black, pain, nausea. . I have IBS or Cealiacs disease in my family, so he thinks sinsce pills constipation Poisening usually food in the stomach usually does not work .. In addition, he said Stumach my stomach and are very swollen .. I can suffer from Crohn's disease or colitus. My father is a doctor and my mother, a nurse, and we believe that colitus because the amount they believe they can Ulcers May .. However, I had pneumonia for 8 weeks? Something can be purchased .. My system Amon less because of my Stumach / intestinal problems? Even during a week that I had terrible, terrible headaches, I feel so weak and my heart beats very fast and strong .. Could someone of Crohn's disease or colitus give me some advice? It can be a mistake as well, but it seems strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment