Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can Gallbladder Attacks Seem Like Heart Attacks Does Anyone Know What This Is. I Have Chest, Back And Shoulder Pain.?

Does anyone know what this is. I have chest, back and shoulder pain.? - can gallbladder attacks seem like heart attacks

The pain is burning and it feels like I have a heart attack. I had my gall bladder removed in September and October since the accident and emergency was 7 times. They tell me that this is not my heart, the stomach, but so far not been able to tell me what it is. I am in my last comment, as I am not in a position seems to be a diagnosis. In the last 5 weeks I did not work because of pain. It gave me tramadol for pain control, but do not give to work myself and other systems. I am seriously in the midst of a crisis that no one takes me. My doctor told me that I can give a diagnosis and my consultant seems to respond very slowly. Does anyone like these symptoms and if so, had any.

2 comments:

  1. Go to a doctor who specializes in arthritis and asked to ensure that fibromyalgia or other types of arthritis. I started my fibromyalgia and symptoms, taken exactly, and nobody took me seriously. I had to go to the hospital and go to the doctor several times before finally taking he was right.

    Good luck and I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no blood clots? Do you have swollen legs, or all pains in the legs? And arthritis. This could easily have had an accumulation of acid in the body, if your gallbladder removed.Sorry can I help, and hope that you find your question!

    ReplyDelete